PERFECT TRANSLATION JAPAN, Inc., is a translation company providing cost-effective, IP-related linguistic services. We provide translations of all types of IP-related documents, particularly Japanese/English translations of Paris Convention and PCT applications and prior art references, and provide proofreading of machine-translated IP-related documents in Japanese.
In our Company, the translation of foreign language documents is conducted only by our in-house team, most of whom are patent attorneys that have expertise in a broad spectrum of technologies and are experienced in drafting patent claims/specifications, domestic prosecution and foreign prosecution. Moreover, many on our team have lectured internationally in English on a wide variety of legal and technical topics. Our familiarity with English terminology and our strict quality control enable our Company to promise our foreign clients a high quality work product that is not "lost-in-translation," and at reasonable cost.
- Translation of patent specifications and claims
- Translation of patent and other IP related references and documents
- Handling of Office Actions issued by the Japan Patent Office
- Interpretation at conferences and meetings
- Support for patent filing from Japan to overseas
- Support of patent prosecution from overseas to Japan (e.g., Reporting Office Action, correspondences, drafting arguments and amendments)
- Drafting patent applications in English from scratch
- Reviewing claims and specifications in light of foreign IP practices
- Corporate name
- PERFECT TRANSLATION JAPAN, Inc.
- February 3, 2014
- Kay Konishi (CEO)
Shigeyuki Nagaoka (Executive Director)
- +81 3 5544 8091
- +81 3 5544 8098
- Akasaka Yamada Bldg., 5Fl., 2-21-8 Akasaka, Minato-ku,
Tokyo 107-0052 JAPAN
We are ready to provide "perfect" quality translation and related services with reasonable service fees. Request our estimate here!